Friday, October 10, 2008

Izzit too late?

21st September 2008

I don’t know since when I have the very strong feeling that I can’t lost him. The feeling always make me feel empty since he is now not mine. Maybe is my problem to think too much on it. Maybe is just one party love instead of 2 parties. Maybe, he will never love me and he might never know that I already have the feeling that I can’t lost him.

Don’t know since when, I already feel easy to have him. Without him beside, I feel that I am really lost and empty. People say: this call love. I start to question myself whether the feeling of this is really a love or just a temporary feeling that make me feel that I have been fall into it.

After day by day, I feel that I really can’t lose him and he already walk into my life and become part of it. Too bad! I feel that I really want him to be with me. Due to some matters and problem between us, I knew that, it is too late and it is not the time for me to have the thinking as this…

I feel very upset…

No comments: