Friday, October 10, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

1st October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to my entire friend. Today is a public holiday for Malay and non-Malay. We was so happy to celebrate the Hari Raya with others races in this special day. Life will always full with color when you have a holiday for you to rest.

When everyone was happy with the holiday, I feel a bit upset this is because my exam is just around the corner and I found that there has empty information in my mind. Oh My God! I am looking for some method to help me increase my ability to study.

When I want to study my note, I found that some of my note was not printed yet. How am I going to study? I ask myself this question. In the end, I decide to go to my shop and download my note.

Sa Lao say can’t go to shop alone since there have no people with me. Then he come and fetch me and bring me go to my shop stay with me when I doing my work. I like the feeling he is with me beside to accompany me. I feel enjoy to do my work so that I won’t feel lonely and empty.

He always like that, he say he don’t want anything happen to me. No matter what I do, he sure want to beside me or know about it just to make sure I am safe and well. I always appreciate that I have him to beside me.

No comments: