Friday, October 10, 2008

No trip for me

30th September 2008


Today, early in the morning, I already wake up and have a breakfast with my parent before them going to their holiday at Vietnam. After sent them to station, I lie back to bed and continue my dream. My naughty mummy and naughty aunty keep calling me for no reason and purposely talk some naughty thing to make me sad. This is because I having my exam that is why I fail to join the trip to Vietnam. My naughty parent and aunty keep laugh at me by keep calling me. Bad!!!


Night time, I was alone at home with grandpa, the feeling of lonely come so near to me and make me sad for no reason. I really feel empty when you found that there have only you, yourself alone.


At night time, Sa Lao call me and bring me go out for travel and supper. I feel happy because there have some activity for me to fulfill my loneliness.

No comments: