Friday, October 17, 2008

Jay Chou's O O song

17th October 2008

Be honest, I not really like to listen Jay Chou’s song. This is because I feel like he sing or not actually is the same cause of his singing tone and the song like without lyric. Some of his song, when I heard, I feel very noisy and the song likes making noise. (*p/s: it is just my little opinion. Jay Chou’s fan, don’t come across me to beat me. Especially my Jimui - Jaclyn. hehe…and my Sa Lao also is Jay Chou punya Kawan Karib..hehe~)

Since his previous album was launch, Secret and the Cow boy, I feel that I started to like his song and until today the latest album- Capricorn. I really like his song especially the O O song.(Jay Chou's fan, for sure you know which song I am talking about if you are loyal enough...hehe).

The first time I heard about this song is last 2 weeks' Saturday night when I was at my shop with my Sa Lao and this Sa Lao show me the song’s MV. I feel quite nice when I listen to this song. In the MV, you can saw a Ah Pek Tarik the Beca...he also O O~ing...sweat...

For you guy information: this is because my Sa Lao keep sing the O O to me and until today…once I listen to this song, I will think about the naughty Sa Lao sing this naughty tone to me with his naughty face and his naughty action. I can't even forget about it until now. Oh My GOD! We always create many memorable moment, action and happened between us and until now, it is unforgettable to me. This is because it is really very funny!

Tomorrow going to exam, this Sa Lao even go to Youtube search the funny MV and send it to me to release my tension. By the way, my dear oh my dear, did you know that I keep play the song and cause me failed to study and laugh crazy because of your O O tone? Haha, I really faint with the O O tone that you sing to me…

O O O O O O O O O...................

You see la, O til now I still haven finish study...Sob Sob... I already O O for whole day...Hope tomorrow paper don't O O then I will be very happy.

For those who not yet listen to this song, can go to get it because it is really nice…

Faster go...Don't miss it!!!

Those are the album cover and some poster
(some are come from my Sa Lao)

*p/s: I am still not his fan yet...hehe



8 comments:

Unknown said...

i believe one day u will be jay's fans...just like me...his song nice leh? i wont recommend worng song to u...there are a few songs...very nice too...

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

yeah, i know d i know d...i love his song but then won become his fan cus you all know my pattern de la.i whr got join you all in those artist artist thing de?haha jus like to listen only..and i also don1 to grab your lover..hehe..he is yours..not mine.
wahaha...

Unknown said...

maybe one day jay will influence u to be his fans...hahahaha....

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

be his kipas ada la...haha..fan tak da la.i also donno y i not intrested on it..haha...

Unknown said...

anyway, u aso agree with me tat his song is nice....i rmb last time u vy anti jay...we must said thanks to "Tian Tian De" song...coz frm dere u love to hear jay's songs....hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

haha...ya...start from that CHUI until now O O...haha...walau..
really swt...yaya...u win u win...
i lose i lose..
wahaha...
muaks...

Unknown said...

wish u all the best & gd luck in ur last exam...gambateh....must study k? dun alwiz think of jay's song..bt i rmb last time i aso alwiz hear his song...esp when new album is released...even when i exam, the song keep singing in my brain....hahaha...i guess this thing happen to u aso...muahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

i sing the O O song during my exam lor...swt...
all because of U...influence me...bad influence...
hate u hate u...
haha...