Monday, October 20, 2008

1st day WORK...

20th October 2008

Today is the first day for my work. It is really a brand new day. Early in the morning I already feel very tire and want to fall asleep. No choice, I have to go too since is my job.

Early in the morning reach office I meet the first colleague, Sue which is also my supervisor and there have another 2 colleague Ivan and Sara. Once I step into the office, I was wondering mana itu I punya tempat. Sue calls me and brings me into a room and tells me that is my place for my work. Oh My God! My room same size as my boss. My eye already open as big as goldfish… Sue tells me because our boss haven arrange properly so temporary give me the room until my boss arrange it. Mean:if my boss use 1 month to arrange, then I will own the room for 1 month... Oh My Godness... My room even same size as my boss. I got a personnel air-con, pc, nice chair and a big table.

Time pass pass pass pass pass……..

It already 5:30am…but I too concentrate until I didn’t realize that the time pass so fast till it already 6:30pm I still in office do my work and suddenly I feel something vibrating… Oh ya, it is my hp. Know who is that? My Sa Lao message me! Oh My God! I forgot that he 5:30pm come to fetch me and cause he don’t want I feel burden and Kalan-Kabut rush my work then he wait for me quietly outside my office for 1 hours++…and where got people so silly wait at outside for 1 hours+ then just message me…Haizzz…I am really sorry to my dear Sa Lao.

Sorry for letting him wait till so long and he really wait for me outside my office for 1 hours and didn’t complaint anything. By the way, next time don’t do so okay…I can walk back home. Don’t worry, I will try to be independent if not, one day you are not beside me, and who am I going to rely on…

Although today is my first day for my work make me feel tire and a bit headache by seeing those document and figure, but I still love my job since it is my job and I will always tell myself: Sky oh sky…You love your job. You love your job. Today is your first day go to work...go go go…


*This is my room for temporary...I love my boss the most...since when you saw a trainee can have a room and same size as boss de...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Erm erm...u r too lucky to hv sa lao accompany u...i wonder how can he stand waiting outside so long? i can confirm ad la...both of u gt things one...dun wan tell me nia...even ur blod aso write "MY DEAR SA LAO"..hahaha...i caught u red handed liao...is it he already woo u? y u so hardworking? so much things to do meh? me everyday, snaking around...dun tell anyone...coz it's a secret...hahaha...y work until so late? ur colleague nvr ask u to go bk meh? so gd gt one room for u...now u in which dept? nobody teach u? u knoe how to do? anyway, gd luck!!

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

Mum ask me go back home by Bus 11 then he said cannot let me go back home using this bus cus very dangerous n gv me such offer to fetch me lor but then i let him bai bai wait for 1 hours++ stil haven go back home then terpaksa ask him go to work 1st.i until 830pm hanya jalan balik then 9pm jus took my dinner w him lor.
My Department is BSBH.P.K.L Dep and i m the manager for tis Dep. yday 1st day work do some filing n claim form til tis month.
today jus complete the whole b4 lunch,right after tat my boss d throw me a Co n ask me alone do Audit n prepare W/p liao.
don worry,thr have a leng zai kok kok supervise me for tis audit.
hihi...really gd to learn..
u all gd la..i d busy like orang gila liao.sad.but quite happy w my work..Cus there hv a Sa Lao say: must assume today is 1st day u go to work.
haha...

Unknown said...

ohh...ic...y u no dirve? i dunno wat dept is tat bsbh? luckily gt ppl supervice u...n i'm nt expert in audit...tricia is an expert...haha...but doing audit is vy vy boring...hahaha....gd luck to u

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

cus very near ma, then wan to park also susah..so use bus 11 lor boleh park mana mana...
My dept is BSBHPKL and it is stand for Bao Sua Bao Hai Pao Ka Liao Dep.
wah gd, now d become expert liao..i will become expert in doing account, aduit and tax as well after 3 months. my boss wan to gv me do all this thing n i do it alone. work for 2nd day d kena do such thing liao..
really very kan de qi wo lor...