Friday, October 10, 2008

My little gift.

25th September 2008

Afternoon, Sa Lao come and visit me, we chit chat a lot and he come and teach me how to fold the frog for my little student. This is because I have promise my little student will give him a frog but my naughty brother never help me to fold the frog and make me always go to work with my empty hand.

Luckily I have this Sa Lao always help me to settle my problem and always help me to complete my task, wish and dream. He goto online search and find out the step to fold a frog for me.

He brings a frog which it already folded with a nice green color paper and he asks me not to give anyone. This is because that is the only and the first frog he folded for me. The frog looks very nice and very cute. Even he didn’t say so; I will also not going to give anyone due to the reason that he gives it to me.

I love the frog very much. Thanks you my Sa Lao.

No comments: