Friday, October 10, 2008

Our talk

2nd October 2008

This is the 1st day Sa Lao stay with me for the rest of the whole night after our supper. I feel very happy and won’t feel tire when he was there with me to study for the whole night until the next day morning. I worry he will tire and I ask him back earlier but he refuse to do so and he say want to stay with me for the whole night.

I know my parent not around, he scare I alone at home with my grandpa and he want to accompany me that is why he scarified his sleep to stay beside me. I am really felt touching. The night, we chat a lot and he also falls asleep for a little while. Look at his sleepy loot, I know he is very tire but because of me, he force himself to stay with me without any blame. I feel so sorry when I saw him always tire and busy because of me.

I started ask myself: why I always give him trouble and problem. Every time I say sorry to him, he will always say: is not because of you. 5 years ago, he already gives me such answer. Until today, he still gives me the same answer. I know no matter what I did, he will forget and forgive.

He will always spoil me.

No comments: