Friday, October 10, 2008

Rainy day

3rd October 2008

This is the 2nd day this Sa Lao stay with me, and tonight, he fall a sleep with my little Sin Chan. Looking at his funny sleeping look, I feel so funny and cute when I look at him but he never notice of it.

Again, the night was dark and cold; he stays beside me and watching some movie and TV show. Then I continue with my study with him beside. After awhile, he also fall a sleep and I look at him, I know he really tire but he never say any single word in front of me when I was asking him.

Around 4am++ he fall asleep and outside was raining. It was a raining cat and dog. I feel that it is quiet cold to stay at the living room. Look at the silly Sa Lao sleep at my sofa; I took out a blanket to cover on his body but too bad, while me covering, I awake him. I am so sorry to disturb his sleep.

Again, he says nothing and continues his sleep. Before he sleep, he keep ask me to take a rest. I just answer and say I will. After a moment, I fall asleep as well and when I awake, I found that the blanket I cover on his body become on my body. I know he don’t want I get cold.

Until morning 6am+… he was very tire by not having a good sleep for whole night. After send him back, I feel so sorry always make him tire. Just hope that, he can have more rest, don’t always busy because of me…

No comments: