Sunday, October 19, 2008

SaY bYe ByE tO eXaM!

18th October 2008

Finally today I finished my last paper. Maybe because of I didn’t sleep for whole night with my Sa La. It cause I feel very tire and lack of oxygen when I was answering my paper. When I saw my paper, the first thing come across my mind is: can I sleep for awhile then just answer my paper?

Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok…after a moment…something was happened…

Amazing…I saw a student sleep on the table for quite long time…look!!!!! That student is…Wei Jie…haha very sweat! I thought I tire and want to sleep but he even Keng than me. Saw him lie on the table and put the question paper and answer sheet aside, he really was my idol.
11.30am…I feel that I am dying in the studio. I wake up clean up my thing and decide to leave the hall before I cant. When I pass by Wei Jie’s seat…hehe…guess what is he doing there? He is still sleeping…he really tire…

I with Wei Jie already have a date to take our lunch together but in the end both of us come out an agreement to terminate our date due to some circumstances. It is because two of us already going to collapse and lack of plenty oxygen and we decided go to bed instead of go to meal.

Until night time, Sa Lao call me and we have our meal at TWS at Jusco. After the meal, he brings me go to Swim Car River at Machap. I feel very nice to sit in the car with him go to round the place although along the road was extremely dark and I have a bit scare of this kind of darkness due to my personal reason but I am still okay since Sa Lao is beside me.

Once we finish our trip from Machap, we go to riverside to have a sit there. We enjoy the environment and the night view of the riverside a lot. It is really peaceful and very sweet view. At there, we chat a lot and we even fold a paper boat n put inside the river…until 1am, we just leave there with our full contented heart…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow wow...so late still go until so far? the road to machap is damn dark & scary...shudnt be doin tat coz mayb dangerous, u knoe?

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

haha...ya lor,very dark oh but then I enjoy the journey so much cus I like to sit inside the car to travel here and there...
hehe...u wan go??haha next time bring u go..
haha...

Unknown said...

nola...dun wan to go...coz gt unsafe feeling...so u jt eat air(makan angin) with sa lao...hahahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

yaya...jus go thr travel for no reason and not only eat air also got drink water inside the car.haha...next time ask ur Lover bring u go. sure very safe cus his fans all sure follow de.
jus like the Wo Bu Pei MV, eat dinner pun susah...
haha...

Unknown said...

no chance la...wan to go out aso susah..he summore no come malacca la...unless i fly to taiwan..muahahaa..this thing ony will happen when i'm in my dreamland...hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

eh not bad ma.in dream stil can dream til thr.i in my slumberland wan to dream to Japan, Eiffel Tower all cant reach...
urs 1 stil can reach Taiwan d not bad liao.haha...
gd gd
continue ur dream ya..