Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whr is your courage?

16th October 2008

There have same thing keep appear on my mind, I was thinking it is what I am doing now is correct? Fen always says I always know what I want. It is true? I start wondering when the thing is there for me to decide. KK ask me the question makes me have a very strong feeling on it. I think it is already not because of my decision anymore. Ya, I recall the happened, maybe Fen is correct. I always want myself to know what I always seek for and what I always want.

Panda always force me to admit and he always wants me not to deny the true feeling. He is very right but I am very suffer when he keep repeat the same thing for me to think back. I admit and I always accept what he want me to. This is because I know his motive. I have the very strong feeling to choose what I want, he is one of the causes always make my way clear.

Now is their way not clear and not sincere to their own self, what I can do and I can help I already give the maximum, just hope they always know what they really want.

Face, always needs more courage,

Escape, always need more than face it.

And…

Regret, always worst than escape…

It can make you regret for whole lifes…don’t because of your timid, your coward and your nervous make you lost the thing most important in your life.

I am really Meant it...

No comments: