Friday, October 24, 2008

FriDay...

24th October 2008

Finally, today is Friday. I found that I still haven complete my audit report. Don’t care! Since my boss didn’t give me a dateline and I just pretend don’t know for this moment. Too bad! How can I work like that…haha…is ok. I think I can handle it.

Found out that my Friday is a busy day and is a rest day for me, but don’t think that I have time to rest and go as what I plan. Life is always unpredictable.

Today let my Sa Lao send me here and there and cause him late to his appointment. I really feel so sorry and feel guilty on him. I like always give him trouble and didn’t bring to him any happiness… sound so bad.

He said want to go to walk around after his work. Although tomorrow is Saturday but I still need to work OT. I really feel tire now. Then my LOVINGLY MUM pula sit beside me and want to have a pillow talk with me. Swt...I ask her go to talk with her pillow instead of talk to me and I even fall asleep while I having my entertainment.

Since my Sa Lao say want to go out and hang around, I really willing and will sacrificed my rest and sleep for him. This is because I feel happy to see him and it is just an indescribable for me to explain and there have no why. Maybe it just like what people says; sometime the feeling only those who can feel it will know the reason why you do so. I always believe that.

Now already 11pm…that Sa Lao haven calls me yet. Don’t know how his work was and how was his day…hope he is okay with his work and don’t get too tire ya…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh? saturday aso need to do OT? so pia? monday ony continue la since u havent finish audit...we aso hv audit to do...Erm...i think u hv accidentally fall in love with sa lao liao..coz when u see him, u happy, and u aso worry for him, adn u willing to sacrifice for him...muahaha...wahh...it seems tat i vy expert in love matter...jkg..

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

no la,sat need to arrange all the furniture then today go half day.
i won so pia de don worry. need to have some personal time ma...haha...