Thursday, October 30, 2008

1st Audit Report...yeah~

30th October 2008

Finally, I complete my first audit report. I feel happy with my work although I have used 1 week to complete it, I still satisfied with that and I have some uncompleted part, my senior say will help me complete the whole and ask me don’t worry. Hehe…tomorrow he saw get my report, I think he will faint lor. Anyhow, thanks you la Ivan…this 2 weeks he s the one who give me guideline and assist me. Without him, I think I can’t even done my work happily. Really love you the most.

But once My Boss call me, she pass me a planner and tell me that those thing on the planner is my work and I need to complete on time as what she plan. She even ask me do Audit after those UBS work. Oh My God! i really tire with Audit since I know how it is gone. But anyhow, I am really thankfull that she really trust me so much and distribute those work for me to complete. i love my job. This is because I choose de...

Today he went back 1 hour earlier as office hour. Once he leaves, I feel free and start feel sleepy during working. This is because without him, I have nothing to do. Sa Lao fetch me at 6.30pm; I have been ready from 4.30pm. Haha…I felt that I am really lazy.

Sa Lao say today 8pm appointment, then when he send me back home after buying the fruit from the Ong Kim Wee., we walk along the riverside and enjoy the fruit. Then the Sa Lao pollute the environment, Opps…no no…I should say he is deco-ing the environment instead of pollute it BY HANGING THE FRUIT’S PLASTIC BAG ON TIANG NUMBER 80++ (if I not mistaken!). Go Go go…go catch him and charge him pollute the environment. Haha…

Now thinking of tomorrow plan…sometime while I busy and once I stop down, I will feel tire and always seek for a surprise or the thing that I desire for long term…how there have a surprise there for me…

Nice day~

No comments: