Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sui Tou Tip Tei liao

15th October, 2008

Today really is my bad day. Last 2 days I found that my pc has some problem and I failed to on it. Since I have no idea to settle my pc I call up Steve come and help me to check my pc. After the consultation, he told me my pc problem is cause of partition crash. I thought it was a small matter maybe after format everything will be alright.

Then yesterday Sa Lao accompany me sent my pc go to checkup and I got back my pc today. Once Sa Lao finish plug in the entire weir, I feel so happy because I can online and I can on my pc as usual. I have been transferring my line back to my home sweet home. Once I on my pc…OH My GOD! I found that all of my C drive data have gone! Wah…amazing! I lost all of my data, document, song, picture and all!!!

It really collapses me when I saw all of my data gone. I almost cry and feel so heart pain due to all of my memorable picture, favorite song, private document and etc. I found that I really very bad luck, the Sa Lao pula ask me next time must save as many backup as I can. I really want to hang myself.

While I was pekcek-ing…Yew calls me up and chats with me. I told him about my bad day, he just keep make me laugh and let me forget about the bad thing. After chat with him, I really feel okay and feel release. Just like what I told my jimui-LayChee…the thing already happened, instead of sad, why not try to cover up or recover it by using a better matter or way.

In the end, here have a heavy rain, after a bath…I really want to rest. This is because I already Sui Tou Tip Tei liao~ No more bad luck!.

No comments: