Saturday, October 11, 2008

Exam lor~

5th October 2008

Oh My Dear GOD! Later my exam going to hold at CITS Lab 1 and I am now very tire to study all the note, formula, section and etc. I am really tire with those genius section but what to do? I can only send message to some of friends to support them mentally as to support myself as well.

Look at the Sa Lao sit beside me watching movie, I feel worry cause he always because of me then make himself tire but he never say. I don’t want become his burden instead of happiness. I know him for so many seasons, I not dare to say I understand him very well but at least I know what his thinking. We know each other thought as well. Just don’t want he suffer because of me this little girl.

Almost dawn…look at his tire face, I really have no idea to ask him back although I really hope he can stay beside me. I ask him back to rest but he seem can read my mind and ask me not to worry about him. In the end, I chase him go to have a good sleep and he followed at last. I knew; I knew he was very tire at that moment.

After a moment, is my turn feel tire and it almost time for me to exam, I went to bed have a short rest to refresh my mind. He was just next to me to rest. Look at his tire and sweetie face, I am really feel heart pain and sorry to him. This is because he always put me at the first place and suffers himself. Just want him to have a good rest.

No comments: