Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AnGry Not Good FoR HeAltH

21th October 2008

Just back from dinner with my sa lao at supper time, I keep like that sure become fatty and ugly...BAD!Start from tomorrow must stay at home guai guai liao. Don't want always eat at late night. just now, my Sa Lao, itu budak now d pek cek liao cus scare i angry him by chas***g me out from his C*r.

Then I said I didn't angry at all CAUSE I NOT DARE TO ANGRY HIM but he take it so serious and maybe this is what people call: XIN XU. Cause he do wrong thing liao then sure scare people will angry, but no! I didn't angry at all...Cause I Not dare ma. Takut gua...

Then he bring me go to dinner and buy me a Mc Flurry (My favorite) then want to tam me back. mana tau I ini budak degil sangat, keep naughty him til he pek cek liao...

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU-MY DEAR SA LAO: I DIDN'T ANGRY AT ALL.

YOUR SA PO NOT THAT SMALL GAS...

Love YA~ I Didn't angry you la...Bu seh de ma...

Then when reach home chat with YK, he draw me many item as present in msn so cute...got lolipop, flower, house, earth and etc.

There have one i love the most is the colourful strawberry...

here it is...Thanks to Yk...i now in good mood d...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wei, my Dear Sky? wat happen to both of u? y is ur DEAR sa lao angry u? and y u make sa lao angry u? hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ya lor,cus i very bad lor, then he ask i w him,he pula minta tolong n i ma out from his car lor...
tak kan ppl don1 me d i stil muka tebal sit inside ma.
pity me...i d no ppl wan liao leh...gv me some self-esteem ok...
sad...sad...

GeN3 said...

wei arr sa po...i reli din mean it wan de la...i juz mulut gatal shout out tat words nia de...i din angry u...juz worry u angry me nia...thn i reli din mean n no intend wan to chase sa po out wan de...

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

okok...jk jk la...u r the 1 who love me the most (valid for persent ONLY, future i didn't know liao)
haha...okok...i know u jus jk w me de ok...
i also din mean it...hehe..okok??