Friday, October 17, 2008

I finish exam liao meh?

17th October 2008

Is time for me to sit for the last paper…I really admire myself a lot, this is because I haven finish my study and I not even have complete tutorial for me to practice those question. Although it was an elective but I also need to study. Just now ask Wei Jie whether got complete tutorial or not.I found that his condition same as mine…haha…but he said going to take from JF and later help me Photostat and ask me get it from him by tonight after 10.30pm. Yeah, I am so happy to have him give me the help.

Keke…another thing make me admire myself a lot is I already have a plan for tomorrow after my exam.

Wei Jie say want to take lunch with me right after our exam. Then he plan to go Sibaraku take Sushi with me. Hehe…he said want to treat me eat at there cause is his birthday. (*p/s: his birthday already pass, but due to exam we didn’t celebrate so now delay to after exam.)

After lunch with him, maybe will have a meet with my beloved jimui-MB and Fen. This is because MB coming back today and she said after my exam want to see me. Love ya, she always miss me a lot…(I am SS-ing.hehe…)

Then after the meet with them, I am going to get my cloth for my work. I am now running out of time. I was wondering where I can get a cheaper and nice cloth so that I can look exclusive and look more professional. Mummy comes out an idea for me then I get the place to get my cloth. Love her…

Night time was my last activity and also is the best among the best. This is because the weather…it already is a night time, feel free to play due to sunless weather. Love the night moment.

8pm++ going to have dinner with my dear Sa Lao and after that we going to watch movie at DP and the movie is Disaster Movie. For those who under age please don’t watch ok cause this is 18PL de. Tomorrow night after I watched, I just tell you guy whether it is Nice or not ok...hehe...

This is me, haven finish exam but I already have those activities to celebrate my day.
I am now looking forward to my day…All the best…for tomorrow exam.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

erm, i hv a feeling tat sa lao like u ad...cos he been doin so much things...the ony things is tat both of u havent start holding hands, am i rite? maybe u wont admit it, or maybe u will admit it when both of ur relationship is stable...hahaha...no offence ya...best fren aso cn be couple one day..

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ya i know best fren also can become lover 1 day and that will be the most precious moment...but then that is not the thing.he never say to me that he love me ma..haha..tak kan i force him say: eh budak,say love me leh.
sot liao...u thought is the Ah Long Pte Ltd meh?
n u have to know like and love have a bit different...
if i got partner d will let u all know de.jimui's rule ma.
u thought i am TriC**(i din say who is tis.haha) meh.
haha...

Unknown said...

haha...the Ah Long showed tat the gal force the man to marry her...a very funny show...i knoe liao...maybe he dun knoe whether to say it or nt...bcoz u jt break up with ur ex bf...maybe he wan to gv u more time....

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

i with him fren since Form 4. if he really wan to woo me tat time d woo liao la.if a guy really love a girl will say to her before he lose her.
he nvr say, i nvr know.cant control n always believe that is urs will b urs
And now for me,those thing d not important...

Unknown said...

how can u say tat? he may love u now, ok? Form 4 still dunno wat is love la...SA LAO ar...faster woo sky ohh...if nt u will lose her liao lo..I can feel tat u treat sky more than best frenz...maybe couple..must jia yu ar Sa Lao...u must say how u feel rite? then ony ppl will knoe ma..hahaha..wish u all the best in wooing sky...if Sa Lao really read this comment n treat sky as fren, dun angry ya...i'm just guessing...no offence ya...i think sky aso hv a little feel towards u...hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

excuse me...no need hard sell me til like tat la ok.walau i need to hard sell like tat meh?sad ah..no ppl wan liao...
is such like now u giving promotion ppl also don1 ah...
sot liao...haha...
u don talking more more thr,when u wan to let ppl woo u?
haha we waiting for that time leh..

Unknown said...

nola...i know many ppl wan to woo u ma...so i ask sa lao faster take action lo...me nobody wan...but my family wan me cn ad la...wauhaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

who say got many ppl wan to woo me wor.i also pity no ppl wan...eh family n ur life partner different ma. must get 1 that u really love de then everyday n night b4 zz n once wake up can see him.
haha...if u say so then i also got many ppl wan liao...i sumore got u all wan me too.
haha...