Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have A gd SeNioRRRRR..

23rd October 2008

Time pass very fast and today already is Thursday; I feel my life very colorful and happy cause of my job. Early in the morning feel very tire and a bit lazy wants to wake up but then receive a message from my lovingly cousin and chat with him awhile I decided to wake up.

While on my way to my workplace, there have a little rain and I feel the weather was so nice. Once step into my room, I saw there have a piece of paper put on my table and I can recognize that was Ivan’s handwriting.

Once I finished read the little memo, I feel so happy cause he purposely drop me a note and give me some explanation for me as guideline to do my work. Heard my friends’ complaint some of their senior very bad and so unfriendly but my senior keep help me and even state me the little memo. Really feel happy to have it.

Today took my lunch with my Sa Lao and he say I wear the shirt very funny look so fat. Sob sob, don’t want wear that ugly shirt liao.

p/s: he didn’t say so but he meant it. haha…later got people want to kill me liao. but then I also feel that shirt very big and make me look huge. Paliah SODA~ haha...

Today let my Sa Lao wait awhile then faster fly out, if not he going to wait for me until he faint. Tomorrow is Friday, going to OT until late night then I can directly go to Jonker have a walk since I already long time didn’t enjoy my private personal period at there. So, tomorrow I OT no need let him wait. If not he sure become a orang gila outside my office…

After tomorrow going to holiday for 3 days, I love my day…

Is there anyone want to date??hehe...I seeking for entertainment...Cause sit at home make me very Sian...I DON"T WANTS...

Muaks…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huh? sa lao comment ur shirts? then u post it up ur shirt...then let me comment...hehehe...tomoro do OT? friday wor...for me leh, friday shud be the earliest day to go bk...jt like schooling day ...some seniors are gd, as they willing to teach u...some of them sucks..hahaha...hey gal, dun stress urself, k? and take gd care...hahaha

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ya oh, he say i look so big.sad.
for me friday work til late late d then the next day can zz gao gao ma...
if normal weekday work til late late the next day stil nd to go to work sure tire til zz..so i prefer friday.haha..
but actually i not so streaa, cus my senior really gd to me n teach me a lot.no doubt,i m really lucky...