Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am free from bias~

10th October 2008

I get an offer from KP Tan. I need to go KL for 3 months time. I have many questions and problem come to me from the day I receive the offer. I thought there have no problem for me to overcome my problem but in the end I found that I was wrong.

My friends and family keep ask me to stay at here and don’t go to KL and stay alone there. This is because they Bu Se De I go.

From the day they question me, I keep asking myself whether I really want to go or not. In the end I found that I hope to go and I wish to try the life there.

Once I get the offer, I was so happy and I call up Sa Lao to share with him my happiness. When the moment I hug him, I feel very happy and sad for no reason. I think maybe I Bu Se De him as well since this few months, he are everyday beside me.

I have asked him for several times whether he wants me to go or not. He told me no matter what my decision be, he will support me and he will never change no matter where I gone. When I heard that, I really feel happy and feel free and easy to leave.

He told me that he really doesn’t want me to go. He told me once he heard I said I am going to KL, he feel upset instead of happy. Because of my future and it is what I want, he told me he will support me with no reason. He said he not going to be selfish just want me to stay beside him and stop me from doing my career.

He knows that is my dream and my wish. He also told me that he will travel to KL when I was there. I know he just try to comfort me. I know...

He can sacrifice his life for me, why I can’t sacrifice my future because of him?
I was really considering the matter for several days due to this matter. And today...I found the answer for myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who is sao lao? i heard u keep mentinoning him....tats y la...ask u nt to go kl...summore wan to go...aduh...kl life terrible la...dangerous la...high living cost la...n bla bla bla...wish u all the best m take care...when u r in k.l

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

SaLao is Now Sky Angel~haha always help me to solve my prob n love me the most.haha..s u all lor.
haha...i know liao. i know i am wrong lor since u all don1 me go n i miss u all so much..
stay here gd la got u all surround me ma...
at here wan to c ur face d susah, if i go kl wan to c u lagi susah.
haha..so i stay here lor~muaks..