Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sa Po is fine with Sa Lao

20th September, 2008

This few days there have many problems come across my mind and make me feel so bad and sad as well. I have been cry for several nights due to release my tension and release my bad emotion. It seems like the problems and the thinking keep appear at your mind make me have no place to escape from the burden.

Almost every night, I will stay on the bed for no reason and for no purpose this is because I found that, I can’t sleep on that every single night. For those who understand my feeling, I am sure you can understand the situation when you are very tire but you still fail to sleep. That is the mean and for me it is really mentally abusing me. Is bad! Last two day is grandpa turn to admission, I really lost my way, but in the end, Sa Lao accompany Sa Po with this whole journey. Sa Lao is there for Sa Po.

During this tough period, I am lucky to have a Sa Lao always beside. This Sa Lao not only accompany the Sa Po but always is there for Sa Po. No matter what happen to Sa Po, this Sa Lao will always appear for Sa Po once Sa Po feels it is needed. This Sa Lao bring Sa Po go here and there to release tension; this Sa Lao bring Sa Po go lunch, dinner, supper when Sa Po didn’t take anything, this Sa Lao bring Sa Po go play here and there, this Sa Lao even protect Sa Po when Sa Po need the sense of security.

Thanks you Sa Lao, but Sa Po scare later Sa Lao spoil Sa Po then without Sa Lao, Sa Po really scare Sa Po will lost…cham lor~

No comments: