Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GooD LuCk tO both oF Us~

28th October 2008

I don’t know since when we have the same luck as each other… today work until 6.30pm then Sa Lao come and fetch me back. Once step out from my office, I feel so tire and want to fall asleep (I even in office also want to fall sleep!)

When I walk out, I saw Sa Lao sit inside his car lie on the cushion and at that moment, I have a very strong feeling that there has something happen to him. When I go up to the car, I saw his face clearly and obviously I know that he is not happy. As a result, he told me he goes to langgar a lamp post and it is 100% owe by TNB. I saw him Mou Qun Mou Lan then I feel very happy. About his K & K S/B property, that will become sunk cost and it is now become a little sick on it. Never mind, life is always the most valuable goods.

After his happen, then is my turn to get bad liao. Haizzz…I found get that my hp spoil after I back from date with my Sa Lao. Now, I already have no hp with me. Really want to BOYCOTT S**s*** liao. Hp paliah!!! I take care it as my baby, love it like my honey, and guide it like my puppy in the end it spoil like my monkey.

Today feel so bad luck since two of us got same bad thing happen together. Although I have a bit lose, I worry my Sa Lao…don’t know his mood okay or not. Saw get him so sad, I also feel sad… just want him to be happy and laugh everyday…he always don’t want me to worry so he will only tell me all the good thing, show me all his happy face but in the others side, he will hide it off and turn it off. Sa Lao Sa Lao, Sa Po don’t want you sad sad…smile smile…think of me if you still not happy…

Good Lcuk… Hao de lai, Huai de qi…Hao de lai, Huai de qi...this is what my Sa Lao always say to me de. ( like praying leh…haha…yes. he is...keke!)

Who say only guy can give flower to girl de...hehe...
I am now dedicate this handmade flower to my dear Sa Lao...
I want him to be happy because of me...


Sa Lao Sa Loa, you ok liao bor?Smile smile...

4 comments:

GeN3 said...

sa po sa po...don worry k??hehehe...sa lao will always smile n happy de..wont sad sad or wat de....don worry...juz tink bout sa po can ad...hahaha...d car d later sent to repair can liow thn nex time careful can ad...c',)

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

gd gd...must bcareful. if (touch Wood) there have anything happen to you, just try to imagine who going to buy me flurry, swim car river, fetch me back home, bring me eat hi kiao mee n etc...too many d...
so u must always becareful...
u happy, i also happy d...
hihi..

Unknown said...

i ad told u tat s**s*** is palia lo...but the design is nice lo...waste money nia...cant last long...whether u drop it or nt...the result will be the same...spoil...lapsap hp...can throw away ad la...buy a new one but nt tat brand again, k? take care

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

ya oh.the design is amazing but then when spoil that time, lagi amazing!u know why rite?haha...
the hp is not i bought de, i love the hp so much cus is my beloved kok kok buy for me de ma.
then now it sick again, i also sian liao..
i din drop it, in add, i love it so much n care it so much,everyday feed it, but then it so bad.
haizzz...boycott liao!
my fren say tk time to repair and also donno got the stock ma.
Swt~