Monday, October 27, 2008

mY woRkiNg + CasUal Sho3sSs...

27th October 2008

Summary the week of my job I found that I have really done less work compare with my senior. Start from tomorrow, I going to work faster and better. And now, my whole families’ member back to their workplace and going to start their work on tomorrow.

Just now went to shopping with my lovingly parent and today finally I done my work in buying shoes for my working purpose. Huuuuuuuuu….finally…mission accomplish! Yesterday Sa Lao go to JJ then I shun bian ask him help me this Sa Po to have a look on the shoes department see whether got any offer or not. Then he told me that there have sales 50% to 70%. Thanks God! I have place to buy my shoes...

Just now went to JJ, sweat...in the end I bought the 2 new shoes which are NEW ARRIVAL. For you guy information: NR have no discount de. Sweat!!! After bouthg it, I just realise that I have 2 black color’s shoes and it also bought from JJ. I wonder since when I support JJ so much? Haha… itu Rain complaint me say why girl so choosy and ma fan to buy many shirt, skirt and shoes. He say we girl wear so pretty also is for guy to see. Haha…tau pun!

Appearance always very important and is people first impression ma. The first day you date your lover or target you also wear like a VASE la. Tak kan you wear short pant + slipper + pajamas dating ma.

Always : Right place + right attire + with right action

If not cause of you guy; girl wear so pretty it will also become meaningless. Susah, really susah. Wear casual, people may complaint said why wear so simple. When we wear formal and pretty, guy pula complaint we choosy. So what should I going to wear wor? Any comment and recommendation?

DoN't KnOw WhO ChoSSy LoR!!!

Those are my existing and new members…nice nice…
MY EXISTING MEMBERs
This is main formal shoes from BONIA
This is 2nd Main from Primavera
NEW MEMBERs
This is my working high heel from NAUTINI
This is casual wear slipper from HAWKEYE
*p/s: SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSOR:
MY LOVINGLY MUMMY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..! I love to wear black patent leather casual shoes.