Friday, October 10, 2008

Our belonging~

24th September 2008

Today is Wednesday; every Wednesday Sa Lao sure will go shopping or lepak with me. We like to go here and there for no reason. By the way, most of our place is: MP, DP, JJ and Melaka Mall. Ya! It is all of the market at Melaka. We really crazy to shop till like that. Or maybe I could say: we have no place to go for trip. That is why we always go here and there.

Just now with him at JJ shopping, I saw the Kenji bracelet. The bracelet it is very nice and it is a white gold bracelet. I feel like it so much and feel like want to buy it but in the end I didn’t buy it. About the price…I didn’t know. But I have a very strong feeling that: this bracelet will be very costly. So, I just have a look with Sa Lao and we leave the place and continue our shopping.

Sa Lao said his cup have broken for no reason…this silly guy, like that also can…then we go to buy a blue color cup at JJ. After choose and choose, we found a pair of a nice cup as our cup. We bought 2 cups. 1 is for him and 1 is for me. He said we have to use the same cup so he chooses another 1 for me.

After the shop, it already night time…we start to wonder what dinner we should take. In the end, he bring me go to eat SiHam beside the Madam King. It is my lovely food which I hope to take for long time. He will always give me the best that he have and try to fulfill what I want.

The meal always makes me feel happy and satisfied my needs. After the delicious meal, he bring me walk along the Melaka river side to disgust our food. At the wheel, we took a lot of photo and we joke a lot. I feel so happy and comfortable when he was with me.

Tonight, I really feel happy…

and...

Tonight, we are holding the same cup at different place to have a hot drink. I feel so warm an so happy.

No comments: