Friday, October 10, 2008

Our 1st trip to Muar

29th September 2008

Why I always feel bore? Haha…today I feel so Sian and no mood for study. The Sa Lao come to me and say want to bring me go out walk around to refresh my mind. I found that we have no place to go but in the end, I still follow him go out.

Suddenly walk till a place, he say why not we go travel around. I was wonder where to go that time, he come out an idea say want to bring me go Muar.

Oh my god! I was so happy to hear that this is because I love to travel so much and I love to sit beside him when he was driving. I enjoy myself when I was with him.

Did you know where we go at Muar? We just round at the Muar town and his company building. After round for an hour, we back to our hometown.

Some other people might feel that we very lebih by having such useless activity, I don’t know what did he think. For me, I really enjoy myself during the whole trip.

I enjoy myself. So, I will never care what did people say and think because it is not important for me anymore when I was with Sa Lao doing some crazy and full with surprise’s journey.

No comments: