Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TirEeeeee

21st October 2008

Today just finish do claim form haven do posting but early in the morning, my boss already come to me and ask me prepare w/p which need PPE, Section, Director Account and etc. i just put my work aside and start do audit. It will be my first audit. I need to prepare audit w/p and procedure…luckily Ivan has beside me to give me some draft picture.

By the way, ini budak pun just pass me some information and already pek me aside. Mean I need to settle all by my own. This time I really Mampus liao! Langgar tiang langgar sampai mati pun tak dapat buat.

The worst for me is: the document client send to me all are handwriting de lor! Siao liao lor, this time really siao liao lor…I not even can read their handwriting lor. Sian liao…

Finally today can back a bit earlier, but then I still let my Sa Lao wait for half an hour. Sorry…I really don’t want de… but then once I reach home, he pula chase me out from his car. Sob sob…yesterday say want to celebrate his birthday with him, who know he say he don’t want me to celebrate… and plus today kena chase out from his car, my glass heart already break liao… Sob Sob…sad.

Once reach home, I feel extremely tire and fall zz…while in my dreamland, heard mum said indirectly: really so tire meh? Yes, I really tire…

7 comments:

GeN3 said...

sa po sa po...sa lao don chasin sa po out from car de oh...sorry la...don miss understandin oh...sorry my dear...sorry...

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

Ur sa po sad sad d lor, cus u...
sorry ur dear no cure...
i wan faint liao...
haha..sleepy til sot liao...

GeN3 said...

don sad sad sa po...sa lao sayng sa po de...how dare to chase sa po out wan de oh....

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

told u d, Dare n Will never do so is different ok...
U not dare but u think so,
u dare but u nvr think wan to do so.is different...
ex: u dare to kill ppl but u nvr think wan to do so.
u not dare to kill snake but u always think so..
hehe...

GeN3 said...

yerr...good good..but i saw get snake mostly i dunno wat to do de...dunno will kill it or cabut de..hahaha...sad sad..

Unknown said...

Erm...dear sky, u seems to blog everyday....and frm this comment, i jt dunno y tat i feel tat both of u gt one kind of unknown relationship...is it true? tell me la...dun like tat la...SA LAO ad said "sa lao sayng sa po", and SA PO said "sorry my DEAR" Its so obvious...hehe...u knoe wat i mean? haha...i as a detective, can conclude tat there is smtg fishy about both of ur relationship...seriously i cn feel it...muahahaha...dun hide it frm me summore...

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

To my dear jimui...i tiap tiap kali pun tulis macam ni de la. we also got thing la, we r lovingly jimui ma...kind a sweeties relation...
love ya..
muaks..
haha..we cant hv anything..
haha..tel u d la, i m not TriC** ma..if got then will tel la.
hide it buat apa...simpan dalam peti sejuk nanti dia belum mati, i mati dulu wor..
haha...by the way if u wan, u can go to his blog n comment him.
don tiap tiap i blog, u hari hari datang BOOM saya.
pengsan~haha...