Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid Idiot Genius Fellow...

30th Mar 2009

Don't know what world this is. There have a stupid human who is a guy but act like a girl and even worst than all of the lady in the world since he want to become a girl. Not only embarrass our ladies group and also embarrass all the guy in the world. He having the serious offend and criminal by Yen Shui all the gent and lady, people....take him out and chop him off! So that we can save our earth. Not only the Earth Hour can save our world.

This guy is an genius and I know him since I am Standard 5. People, be aware of the word. I am only Standard 5 on that time and he is same age with me but did you know what happen on him? Due to his attitude, he have been boycott by all of the Kok Kok Jie Jie and no one willing to friend with him. Dai Sei la.

After 6 years++ later which I am 19. We met again at a place which I feel it is unbelievable. It is not because of the level or status. It is because of the fate brought us go to the place which we going to spend together for few years.

Innocent come to me and I thought he will become "Goodest" (Quote from Jack Neo movie: Just Follow Law) but yet he become worst after few years later. 2 years ago I really take him as friend but start from today, this stupid idiot fellow will never make me do so. I treat him good it doesn't mean he is good, it is cause I am happy to have friend that is why I treat him well. This So Call Gentle..I find out that: He is a girl.

Come on people, he is calculative, not in monetary unit but in friendship unit. When he need you, he will come to you and vent to you, sometime ask you accompany him go here and there do nonsense stupid idiot childish work. If you reject him, he will said you no good, reject him, he need friend but you not around until you Beh Tahan feel like want to slap him kao kao and kick him out from Melaka to Holland, but when he no need you, oh people, please don't expect he will talk to you or even help you and do nonsense stupid with you.

This Stupid Ki siao kia, always thought he is the God and yet he haven go to visit the hell. He know astrology, cause he always fly to the sky and see it. He soon will know about hell story since he want to visit it as well.

He even scold people Damn You, Suck and so on...I am really curious how come I been Blind for this 2 years to make friend with him. Luckily not date with him, or else I will Pok Kai On the floor if I have a date with him.

Start from today, Sky with This Stupid Genius no more FRIEND. Go to bus station stand there la.. sure can get many business since YOU ARE A WOMEN. He is not only girlish, Very GELI ah!

Zou Tao La, Genius...Think that I should group you with Elite they all...one gang so ngam...kahwin la Bodoh!

No comments: