Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Hero kena bang! Shit You!

2nd April 2009

Was wonder why today I will have such Bad day...?
Early in the morning I left my hand phone at home whiles I on my way to Campus. After 1 hour class sit at CLC0004 listen to Our Lovingly Mr Dr Paul Yeow 'hehe class', I feel so sleepy since I didn't sleep for the whole night by non-stopping to think of something.

After the class, I send Melinde go to take her car at EP behind the new 24 hours Mamak restaurant, the stupid car jalan baik-baik, suddenly the car in front of me Reverse his car without seeing my car right behind of him. I quickly sound the horn for at least 3 seconds and the STUPID Babi Bullshit Car with register number MN 223(2-1) bang my car...

OH MY GODNESS... that fellow after bang my car, people, did you knows what he going to do next? He straight wants to leave the place without seeing my car... I was so angry that time and Melinde quickly help me to record down his register number.

I stop on the road and get down to see what happen to my car, that fellow just stop his car too and come down to have a look. He thought just a little bang then it should be nothing to my car so he wants to leave, on the spot. Shit Him!!! Your parent didn't teach you have to say Sorry to people when you did something wrong? He not even is active to do so after I get down from my car. Really Shit Him!!

He comes down from the car and the first sentence is:' I didn't saw your car was behind me."

Bullshit!!! He sound like is my fault to follow his car, and sound like I purposely want to let him bang my Hero. Walau eh, how dare you act so!!! For those who have car license, do you know the usage of the Side mirrors and how can you suddenly reverse your car while you on the road? He suddenly speed up to reverse his car then after bang my car, he look pai seh but didn't apologize immediately that is why I am angry! I didn’t ask him pay any cents leh, he still like that! Urghhhhhh..........

After that, I date MB at Sea Horse, after we finish packed our food, that fellow at the Sea Horse there too... Suai ah! Like that also see his face... really kek dao! That guy bang my car saw me walk out from Sea Horse, he not dare to look at me and pretend like didn't see me... Stupid! You thought you are Ostrich ah? Stuck your head inside the rice la then I ma can’t see your face lor!!! Genius!

After that, Sze Yan told me the same thing which he also kena bang by an aunt and the aunt also trying to escape, but the inspector Sze Yan Lim catch her and scold her kao kao… he said after scold her, he feel happy… Sze Yan, you keng la! Next time got hal ask you help to scold people since that day you also scold me… ~>.<~…

While I on my way drive back home, I was thinking for my whole journey and I wonder why that fellow suddenly reverse his car on the road… After think for 20 minutes, I found out that is really Tak Paham why he reverse his car… Melinde and I was shock on that moment when he bang me…

Eh helo, you don’t know how to drive don’t drive la, drive a car go here and there to bang people car… You don’t know the usage of the side mirrors meh? If don’t know how to use it tell me la, please come to me, I don’t mind to teach you how to use it okay!!!Genius, Elite!!! I have no money to repair my car la; you thought my car is toy? Can simply bang? Or you thought my car is Bang Bang car? Can bang here and there?

I very angry ah! Want to kill people ah!!! Lim Sze Yan and Ray don’t laugh!!! Sky want to kill people liao!

No comments: