Friday, March 20, 2009

My jimui...

21st Mar 2009

This few day I realize that quite a number of my friend will come to me and vent something new to me. I am thankful that I can help them, assist them, assure them and give my hand to them whenever they need me.

Never think to get any reward by helping up my friend. Just a word "Thanks" can make me this little one feel happy. I am satisfied with this word.

Like my jimui, Laychee, she will always call me and chat with me, we share each other story and help each other although we are far away from each other. I am ahppy that she get her new job and get the permit... Wish this jimui all the best in her future...I will always love her much...

Pei Chean...this future doctor also facing some problem...I am happy can give this jimui a help just a little opinion. Not psychology but just some of my philosophy. Just wish can help them when there have some problem.

Mb, she say thanks to have me cause she get a good relationship. This is because I have asked her a good Question and she get it. For me, I didn't do anything... she is the one who going to take the final decision... as her jimui, I can help her to see something which she cant see... That all I have did.

In short, I didn't contribute any to my jimui... just sometime my word make people feel awake... and hope I can continue to listen to thier story as I like to become My Fm DJ...haha...

I learn to have high EQ instead of IQ. From the day I grow up, I know there have a lot of EQ which I have to overcome and train up myself to have better understanding when get involve with Human. That is why Human relationship is so important. "Thing" have no any life, but human have a lot. It is easy to manage "Thing", but it is hard to manage "Human".

Don't feel happy if you able to manage "Thing" but be proud if you able to manage "Human".

No comments: