Sunday, March 29, 2009

My holiday to Pahang

29th Mar 2009

After my holiday to Pahang Highland which is Cameron + Genting, I really feel so happy and enjoy a lot. Although the journey make my head faint, the bus to Cameron Highland make my seat worst...I do enjoy after all.

Was busy with 2 different trip in a short while to Cameron highland with my beloved family and went to Gneting Highland with my beloved jimui right after I back from Cameron highland. I didn't feel rush or tire by packing my bag from trip to trip. I feel cant wait to enjoy the day at two different places...

Really enjoy from the trip and I do cherish those period with my family and my beloved jimui...
This my Lovingly Little boy~


This is my little cousin...


This is me at Cameron Highland

This is my collection from Cameron Highlang

This is 5 of us...my beloved jimui at Genting
At Genting's House of Beryl's.
5 of us...Look nice~~

No comments: