Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Road Not Taken

26th March 2009

Today back from dinner with my jimui-LayChee and family members Neoh, Siraj, Chris, Boon Yee and Rain. Of cause including SKY... Feel the Sihbaraku Buffet it is really nice to enjoy. I didn't take a lot of food, just select some of it since I am not that hungry. That is nice to take the food slowly and enjoy the taste by not going to force myself to take a lot...I do enjoy the moment.

After a warm sweet shower, mummy called me and to discuss something with me...I feel that awkward for me to make decision for this moment after our discussion. I have no idea to run out the thing as what she mention. She didn't force me to make any decision just wants to make thing clear and let me to know where I should go to now.

I know she is correct by doing the things for me but my condition is not allow me to do on this moment. I cant do anything beside worry and worry...beside thinking and thinking... I ask her to give me sometime to make decision and this time, I request her to trust on me by letting myself to make decision.

I know myself very well...I am mature enough to go for something and it is also the time for me to decide for my own self instead of others, but do you know that: things will never goes right as what you plan. So, what I can say is: I just try my very best to done those thing step by step...

Everyday once I wake up from my bed, the question starting to question me...again again and again. "The road not taken" it is really suit for my current condition. I have make up my mind to go for one of it, but sometime those unpredictable issue will come to me quietly and start make me confuse again.

What can I do... I am really tire...

No comments: