Friday, March 20, 2009

I want my letttttttttttter~

20th Mar 2009

Due to some of my expectation, I have been worried for quite a several period. Never wish there will have any special or exceptional happen on me, just wish everything can gone through smoothly. That will probably help me a lot. Was thinking how am I going to accomplish my task as what I wish to...

I am that kind of human who cant even wait for a minute once I wants to know the answer for something. Today gone through the supervisor list, I found my name in the list there still empty. I feel angry and a bit nervous as well since my boss haven hand up the confirmation letter to my supervisor.

I straight send a message to the manager and ask him about this. He is the one make me get mad while waiting for the confirmation letter. Still remember he ask me: did I interview you? Sound so ACTION...sweat... I told him: No, you didn't but your BIG BIG boss did. Then he just feel a bit shame on it.

Ya, cause the partner of the firm which is the higher level management interview me. That is why he don't know everything...

Last time I went to the office to hang up the letter, I request him to sign the confirmation letter on the spot for me so I can hang up to my supervisor. Save cost, he no need to post, Save time, I no need to wait...but he refuse to do so. He said to me, there have still some of the letter he haven hang up and he gonna pass up the rest with mine.

By listen to his good reason, I just leave the place and start my journey on waiting...
Tik tok Tik tok Tik tok....
3 weeks passed... he didn't hang up any... until I call him, he just ask me go to take... what kind of human he is, I was doubting for quite a period...

In the end, I get my letter and confirm those tiny matter with my big big boss...and he told me everything will follow as what we plan before. I was so happy to hear it from him. After settle this matter, I am really release from the pressure and the worry which I have place on myself...

Start from today, I am release from one of this pressure. Thanks you...

No comments: