Friday, March 20, 2009

Nonsense day...

21st Mar 2009

Tonight going to Cameron Highland with my family, I have started to pack my bag from early in the morning 10am until now...just complete all. How am I going to complete my task since I use 2 minutes to pack and use 1 hour to chat.

Really doubt on today...there have many friend want to date me on today but I going to my holiday later by 1130pm. Kelvin, Lin Xing...and some of my friends...really sweat... So ngam...

Kelvin call me and said want to bring me go to EOM, I not really want to go and I told him, I have to go for my holiday...He start questioning why didn't I tell him earlier so that he can date me and bla bla bla...Nonsense nonsense... Suddenly feel why today all come together to me and talk nonsense...

After kelvin, Lx called me for 36minutes and chat a lot with me...the main point is: he told me he like me since the day we meet and he chat a lot with me just want to know me more..haha...I laugh until my stomachache. I sweat until don't know what to say. To handle this kind of human, I will only use one method which is:"yaya, I like you too." Simple. Friends ma, I like friend...Not love... He started questioning me about my status and ask me what kind of partner I looking for...

Speechless...I really no comment...He though I am stupid one...want to cheat me and fool me around...sian...why this world have so many Wu Liao people...No idea...chat nonsense for 36 minutes...

Today, beside talk nonsense and bullshit....I really have nothing to do...

No comments: