Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My family new member ~ Sis-in-Law

17th March 2009

I have been busy for quite a period due to my brother registration day. It was fall on 8th March 2009 as the day are Women Day. So we call as 308.

I was happy to have a new member to join our family, but just like what some of other people said: that might be have some conflict between those so call Family member which named as "in-law". ie: Sis-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law and so on.

I have a sis-in-law from the day of 308. In my circle of my family, we love each other the most. Mummy always remind I with my brother, no matter who is our partner be, if we love our partner, so as she and my daddy. You can see how well and how great a mummy can be. Since I born, there have plenty of love come to me. I promise myself not to terrible anyone unless they make me so.

I am happy to have a sis-in-law, and I am so sure that my brother and my sis-in-law will not like my cousin who LOVE each other so much until they cant control their feeling in public...

I with my sis-in-law will always having the same linear that is: take a very good care of my brother. For sure, now, is her work and I'll getting lesser and lesser.

Ho Ho...for those who jealous my family, I am happy and sure to say that: I will have a sis-in-law that is because I have a great mummy and a good brother and nice sis-in-law as well.

In my mummy's emperor, those Uncertainty and seize of sudden impulse will never occur. This is because we know how to respect each other and Ourselves as well and we are not that open minded like those so Call Kia Su People.

We do love each other, I love my brother the most, so my Sis-in-law... I trust on my brother, trust on his choice. So, I trust on my sis-in-law.

Sis-In-Law, You are welcome to join our family...

No comments: