Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lovely couple ~ My Cousin

17th March 2009

My cousin get married few months before my brother. Congratulate to my cousin who have a wife from Vietnam, congratulation to my aunt who have a daughter-in-law. Congratulation to their family which have a new member to troublesome their original family. Opps, sorry, is colorful their life. Especially colorful my cousin life during night time.

For me, this is gonna be their Beautiful love story. How you want to stop myself from those so call Love Story? Their Love impress every single member of my family. Impressive...

Let's see how My cousin and cousin-in law love story begin:-

They do kiss each other in public.
This is how they practice their kiss technique.

They do shower at a bathroom when there have others family member.
They always thought they are in a honey moon. Good, save cost.

They do hug each other tight in front of everyone no matter where they go.
This is how they show to other they are a loving couple.

They do giving some free show for everyone.
This is how generous they are.

They do argue until walk away in public.
This is how they practice their romance.

They be seized with a sudden impulse to kiss each other.
This is how they give lesson on kissing.

Who can compete them???
You will never get the way...
HoHo...

No comments: