Sunday, March 29, 2009

Will it be too late?

29th Mar 2009

I found out that I am really blur for this few days. I not even remember my friend birthday until people told me, I just realise... I am really sorry to both of my friends...Rain & KK. Although I been greeting them after the actual date, I still felt guilty since I never absence for previous year and this year, I did it.

Belated happy birthday might not work for them, just wish they are happy and have their fun on their day that will be fine for me. Sometime, late mean late, it cant help and cant work in the things which already happened. Maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong... sometime by asking some stupid question to prove that I am correct and I am right on that issue but in the end, that didn't help out any.

Lose mean lose... Late mean late... Regret mean regret... To make a right choice, sometime we really cant consider too much and too detail cause it might not bring us to the end of the place which we really wish or expect.

Information overload it really will become a burden for you to consider and it will probably to become costly...

Happy belated Happy birthday to my best friend Rain and KK as well...

No comments: