Friday, March 20, 2009

Holiday...

21st Mar 2009

Going to take 1130pm bus to Cameron Highland with my beloved family. From early in the morning until now, I still haven finish pack my thing...Really slow like the ant...the ant even faster than me...

No choice, while packing my bag, I can watching Movie, chat with friend, make phone call and etc...how to finish on time...by the way, I am learning how to be multi-tasking... haha...but seems I have used it in wrong way.

Tonight after Cameron highland trip, will go to Genting with my beloved jimui, Melinde, Maybellin, Tricia and Jaclyn. We will go to KL shop for a day. I am going to have a sweet sweet holiday during this whole week...

After the trip, my another jimui Laychee back from Singapore to visit me. I am waiting...hehe...but have to study as well since I have exam soon...

All the best to everyone...include my trip...

I love my family and my beloved jimui all..

No comments: