Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mama Sick sick 2

3nd September, 2008


Today is another for mum stay in hospital. Due to yesterday I didn’t sleep for whole night is time for me to sleep. I force myself to stay at hospital until 9am something I already feel my oxygen totally lost in mind, I just make a call to dad and ask him to come and take over my place.

Once I reach home, Gene call me for concern. After the call, I straight sleep until noon then I start to rush to Sentral to fetch my brother and back to hospital again. Until afternoon, my brother and dad going back home, left me alone in hospital. Gene called me up and come and visits and accompanies me. I was so tire but he bought me a cup of hot drink it helped me up. Thanks for his help.

Night time, still the same, I need to stay with mum at hospital to accompany mum. I already have 2 days never have a good sleep, it really collapse me. But in the end, Gene comes over hospital with a hot Nescafe and stay with me until the next day morning. We chat a lot and joke a lot. That night, he sacrifices his sleep with me; I am really thankful and feel sorry, this is because he still needs to work on the next day morning. I am really sorry~
Today, I just sleep for 3 hours…thank for his support. He promises me, he will always with me once I need him. I am really thankful.

No comments: