Monday, September 1, 2008

National day

31st August 2008

Today is our national day. This is the very special day for the citizen to celebrate the country birthday. From the dawn, I cannot sleep until 5am+. That is the problem again. I think I really need to rearrange my daily live and my life.

During these 5 hours which is 12am to 5am, I was chatting with Sa Lao by using SMS. We chat a lot, a lot and a lot. It is really fun and at least I found my way to spend my time. Early in the morning, I woke at 8am+ this is not because of I very powerful or I wants to do so. It is just because of my family day. My parent wants me to take breakfast with them and with my family’s members. It is torturing me~ OMG! My dear family knows my character, I rather hungry but cannot let go my sleep. In the end, I still force myself to wake up because I love my family, I can sacrifice my sleep. This is just because I love it.

After breakfast, Sa Lao said he was outside my house and we already plan to see the parade right outside my house. He is another one who also sacrifices his sleep. This is because he never sleeps for whole night from 11pm until the next day morning. He said is ok for him by not sleeping for a night and want to see the parade with me. I was so happy. Thanks to you, Sa Lao.

While the parade finish, we walking back to my house and when I was in the middle of the road, I saw a car drive so fast and direct to my way, I was smiling in the middle of the road while I saw the car, and the Sa Lao thought the car is going to bang me, he call me so load and ask me run faster but I ignore him. This is because the driver is my best friend, Panda. He sounds the horn in front of me. Bad! We like to play…but of course safety come first.

After that, we continue back to our way. Sa Lao make an appointment with me on this coming weekday, we going to have another brand new day soon.

See you ya.

No comments: