Monday, September 1, 2008

A good activity

25th August, 2008

Today really tire. 10.30pm back to home; I feel my whole body going to explode due to my activity. Anyhow, I must thanks to Chye Hsiang’s help. This is because he is the one who brings me into the activity. But soon he will leave Melaka and back to KL. Wish him all the best and his MaMa too.

I feel very surprise and happy to have those “fun” and “joyful” period during the activity. Is not a hard work, but it really makes my energy burn a lot. When I reach home, I feel so relax and enjoy the feel and the moment which I spend on it.

After a cold shower, I took a cup of Hot Milo. Wah…that moment, I can feel that I am the happier people in the world which having the happier period right now. It is very simple and nice feeling for me to enjoy. Before bed, I say thanks to Chye Hsiang again due to his help and I end up a day with a good sleep and tension free night.

No comments: