Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Live Concert 2008

23rd August, 2008

Most of the people know about the special of today right? Today is the 8TV Summer Live Concert which carried out at MITC. Early in the morning there have some rain, I with my jimui, Tricia already have a backup plan for the concert. Until 3pm++ we start our journey to MITC there due to the concert. Actually my best friends and jimui know that, I don’t like to join the concert or any event which is related to the artist. I will join this concert is because of my jimui go there then I just simply follow without any reason.

Once we reach there, I with Carriene feel quite bore this is because tow of us doesn’t like to attend this type of concert just feel fun to join for nothing. Before the concert start, the rain comes before it starts. OMG, because of the concert, we will go to become a wet hen. Cannot!!! In the end, I took out my little Esprit to cover up my and MB head. The rest of them cover with the hand fan. This will be my new experience. Good! It is really fun. I feel happy is not because of the artist, but the environment. Haha, after the concert, all of us feel very bore and hungry. We stay at McD until 1am++ and when I reach home, it already almost 2am++.

After shower, I feel good and feel nice to rest. Look at my little dear sleep beside me; I can feel the peaceful come from him. Tonight, I feel so happy…

Thanks to you, my beloved Jimui.

No comments: