Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mama Sick sick 1

2nd September, 2008

Today can be the busier day for me. Due to my mum illness, I have been rush to clinic and hospital. It is really a super tire day for me. The tiredness is not because of I rush here and there, it is because of I wait here and there. While I was in hospital emergency department with my illness mum, I was in panic and worry. Luckily Gene is there for Loo, if not I really lost my way.

Once he gets my call, he put his work aside and straight away rush to hospital without informing me. Even I keep stop him from coming due to his work, he still come and accompany me. He also helped me to settle everything. He leaves me until everything was settling. I am rally thankful.

While evening, I really very tire and very sleepy until I fall asleep while I was accompany my mum on the hospital chair. I was curious I can fall asleep in a situation like that. Just try to imagine, how tire I am. Suddenly I was awakened; I found that there has a blanket cover me. I was so comfort with that cover this is because hospital air conditional it really cold. The blanket is come from Henry, he help me to prepare some daily use for my mum and send me back home to take bath and send me back to hospital again.

After whole day rush, I am really tire and no energy. Before leave my house, I simply take a cup of Nescafe. Ya, you are right, that is my dinner for that night. While lunch time, if it is not cause of Gene, I think I will not take lunch until night time.

Hope mama will be recover soon.

No comments: