Monday, September 1, 2008

God bless MaMa

1st September 2008

Today feel very moody, this is because my Mummy suddenly falls sick and almost faint down due to her sickness. Morning, I emergency send her into clinic and asked for injection.

I have no idea to help her beside cook for her and ready the medicine for her. I have prepared food for her, but since morning until now, there have nothing inside her stomach. Without any food, she still takes her medicine. I really worried whether her illness body can support or not. I really worry about her and this few months, I found out there have too many things come in once and I felt going to collapse soon.

While I was in moody mode, I have a chat with Zh3n Yi3n for awhile. It is one of the ways to release my feeling. After talk with him, I feel quite okay and not that tension as before. Maybe sometime I really need to show my true feeling instead of hiding it. He encourages and comfort me a lot. We use to chat about our life. I am glad about that. We still know each other. Thanks for the concern, I am still Optimistic.

After awhile, I receive a message from Fen Fen; she told me that Fish already went to KL. Oh bad! Too bad! I didn’t meet him before he leave. Although KL with Melaka is not that far, the feeling is totally different. What I can say is: The fate brought us together and separates us as well. As his sister, I would like to wish him all the best in future. No matter how, I will still take him as my brother forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dun worry too much...ur mama will be alright...god will bless all of us...and appreciate ur surrounding ppl as we will never know wat will happen in future...hope ur mum recover liao...

Unknown said...

goldfish ad go kl? i thought he go china and work with his dad....wei, must update fen fen news here...coz i vy outdated...if u dun update her stuff here...hehehe