Monday, September 1, 2008

SMILE

1st September 2008

Thanks to My Jimui~~ L3tt3r Pap3r~~. For your information what I told you is truly come from my heart which I am really okay and recover from the illness long ago. Everyone have the responsibility to settle their own task and problem. Same to me, I can do it.

I will always promise not to be sad and I will show you my sweetie smiling face all the time. This is because I always know that I have you all behind me no matter what happen. I know you guys will always ready to listen and ready to help. Me too. Remember that time you at my place and the night you share a lot of your thing with me? I will also let you become the FM audient when I need it.

I really promise will be happy and just like what Zh3n Yi3n said. By the way, I am still optimistic although there have so many problems come to me in once. Anyhow, I really love to have you as my jimui. I will never let myself down when all of you are there.

Remember our promise…always ready to listen and to give out the hand whenever you need. That is my promise to you. Not only you, my best jimui and beloved brother too.

I will be very happy when all of you are surround me.
That is my happiness~

I promise~

No comments: