Monday, September 1, 2008

Buddy buddy~~

24th August, 2008

Finally, I can have my own private period to release my pressure. Thanks to my entire buddy who always make me happy and comfort me with hundred thousand methods. Maybe TY is correct, I shouldn’t always think in a circle, but a whole.

He said to me a lot of psychology thought, I feel quite reasonable and quite suitable for those situation. I think a lot of method to fight with him and in the end we come out with a same conclusion. Is this call as linear? We have the same linear maybe I can explain in this way.

Day after day, time past away, I found that I have truly utilize all the period which we have spend together. Not because of lonesome, cause of we are true friend. I do believe that we must come out with the same thought to bring us together.

I know it is simple but not easy to get through it but in the end, we manage to done it. I feel proud of it. Proud of our work, is not partly, but plenty.

No comments: