Monday, September 1, 2008

I am thankful~

1st September 2008

This few months, I have been suffer by not getting the enough sleep and rest in peace. I not really find out what was the matter that happens to me but I know that there have many people worry about me. Hey my dear best jimui and brother, I am always okay here. This is not because I am very strong or I very powerful, this is because of I got all of you there for me.

Beside busy with my study, I have busy with too many activities in example: talking, chatting, bathing, reading and also sleeping. I learn a lot from what I have faced. I know what to do just sometime not said we can do whatever thing that we want.

Honestly, I am really nothing. I got my happiness now, what to worry? I have brother; jimui, family and so many people are there for me. I just don’t want to lose anyone anymore. That is my only wish~
I love you all my Beloved Family’s members, Jimui and Brother.

No comments: