Monday, September 1, 2008

Rainy day

28th August, 2008

Today, the night make me feel warm, the feeling of warm is not because of the hot weather but is because the rainy day. I feel warm and comfortable when the rain dropping down from the sky. Due to the nice weather, I can’t fall asleep as usual. Before bed, I send a message to Sa Lao and make a date for the next day activity. I expect he will not reply me on time, I just simply send out a hope but in 3 minute time, he does reply me and give me a plan for our date. I feel so happy and we start to chat a lot about our plan.

After 2 hours message each other, it is around 3am++, the rain start become heavier and Sa Lao call me to chat for 30minutes+ while he was on his way drive back home. While we chatting, he told me he was at Bkt Cina there and said want to come my house. At the beginning, I really doubt on him, this is because I know that is already 3am++ and his house is far away from my house. To shown he was really on the way back home and his is outside my house, he straight away come to my house to prove that he will never lie to me. OMG, he sounds the horn at 3am++ right outside my house. I really feel so funny and I can say this Sa Lao best friend really naughty.

He leaves my house in 3 minutes time and we still chat through phone non-stop until he reaches his home safely. The rain getting heavy and heavier, but it never block our topic and mood to chat on phone.

Until the next day noon, he promise to come and visit me and we having our lunch and shop together for the whole noon until 6pm. It is really a long time. Just try to imagine, two of us sit at the Wong Kok there for so many hours. We free from bias. Before we move to DP, we met KH at MP; this is another naughty friend we always like to cheat me. Bad! I look like so stupid? Why they all like to bully me? For them, I am a tiny for them to bully of. Be honest, I really enjoy those period we have spend together.

After the lunch with Sa Lao, I feel very happy and we think back all those memorable period which we have spend together and we have a promise. That promise is brought to me by him. Yeah, thanks to have Sa Lao…

No comments: