Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WaLk .. WoRk .. Wh@T?

5th November 2008

Today in office feel very peaceful. Early in the morning my boss already cook us a pot of red bean Tong Shui and serve us at tea time. Although the taste not that nice, not bad too la.hehe...Morning time my senior start checks on my audit report and found that there has some error on my report. He ask me do some edition but in the end, he also take my place and do for me. He always helps me to cover my problem. Just now he so naughty and take my planner to have a look on it. I ask him why so kepo take my planner.

Then you know what he answers? He says he just simply fooling around. Really Za dao! Then he comments that I have no time to complete my work as the planner plan. I also know la, but then what to do wor, I already do very fast liao leh. I already work like a real Sa po liao. You want me die meh. Hang off me also need time to wait till I die ma. Don’t complaint okay!

I already do my best but then Stupid client have so many mistake, error and those unknown figure, I have to trace it 1 by 1 although some are in-material but there have plenty figure are material. Then my senior asks me stay OT late as him. You know what time he went back home everyday? He always works until 8.30pm++ or 9pm from 9am morning. Oh My God! Kill me please. I wish to but then you want me walk back home at the dark night alone? Please la, I am not that brave and it is very dangerous okay, that is why my Sa Lao everyday no matter how busy he is, he stil come to fetch me, ini Manusia pula want me to back at late night.

In the end my senior told me that, he say he don't mind everyday after working accompany me walk back home then only he go back to his house. Wah, why give me such offer wor? Want me to become your V-Team it is? haha...man man teng la...haha...

I was wonder since when my boss hire a good worker as him and I was wonder how much he get from my boss. Don’t misunderstand my meaning. I just curious he can even become the security guard. Haha...Today he even treat me lunch and say it is for me as the new comer to there. Sweat, I already work for so long and today he treat me lunch and say is Sai Chang wor and although my other colleague (trainee as well) work for 2 months+ but my senior never treat her. Haha…really 10s you lor…

No comments: