Saturday, November 1, 2008

H@PPy BiRthD@y...

1st November 2008

Today finish work at 730pm. After Sa Lao send me back, he go to meet his client and back to me at 8pm++. While thinking where to have our dinner, he come out the Idea and we went to Wa Zhen a Japanese food restorance. It is the nice place to eat Japanese food. I know this place is my Jimui- Fen Fen bring me there de.

We took alot of food there. The Sa Lao full until can't walk. hehe...he everyday say want to feed me till I fat fat, then now is my turn to feed him d...u jia lat liao..hehe...

After the meal, we have no idea where to go, we plan to have movie at 12:15am but in the end we went to Machap again. Amazing...11pm we travel to there. It is really scary and very dark. After that, we went to Au Yun Hill.(jus pass by) Actually our purpose is just swim swim car river.

While round here and there, I found that it is already 12am...I wish him and sing him the birthday song. Know what happen? Then he buy me a Mc Flurry. haha...I untung la. Sweat! Today is his birthday but I am the one who get the present from him. hehe...

After reach my house, I give him 2 present on his birthday. haha...think he sure Zha Dao with my CREATIVE naughty present. hehe...hope he like my present lor...

Sa Lao Sa Lao...Sa Po wish you all the best and hope you are happy with your birthday. I got nothing to surprise you, but just have little present here for you...

Happy Birthday....let's present...

Happy Birthday To you,
Happy Birthday To you,
Happy Birthday To Sa Lao,
Happy Birthday To you...



No comments: