Sunday, November 2, 2008

HapPY FaMiLy D@Y

1st November 2008

Today really happy with my family all. After shop at JJ then we meet up at Pearl café. A place that I love so much and we do enjoy a lot there. Don’t whose come out the stupid idea that starts questioning me and I have repeat the answer again and again but they thought I was lying.

To my dear family, I swear I didn’t lie to you all la ok. Why don’t want to believe me? Even itu Hujan also say about this. Thought today he in uneasy condition then won’t Boom people, mana tau BOOM me too…wei…u r Boom Ming ma, doesn’t mean must BOOM me ma.

While stay at there, we really PLAY HARD and joke hard. Know what? All about the 21st independent ISSUES. Really sweat la. Itu pun Siraj punya pasal start talking about the funny thing. Oi family, don’t PLAY too HARD ok. Haha…nanti kena baru tau, susah la. Haha…

Think we didn’t meet up for long term d, now really feel happy and enjoy a lot. Say get my lovingly jimui laychee there, really getting crazy and crazy and I tell you my dear jimui, I buy the shoes is cheap cheap de ok. Do not compare the price with me.

Haha…bully me sumore, next time got any 1st hand news, I don’t want to tell you d…haha… k k, miss you all…

Happy family day…muaks…Love you all…

No comments: