Thursday, November 6, 2008

Require foR Wh@T??

6th November 2008

Brand new day, time pass away...today complete a Dormant audit report by using ONLY 1 day time. I feel that I getting love myself more and more, for sure I have to thanks to my little senior... haha...he say he is not that old, ask me don't say so. haha...I found that it is really nice to have such workplace and colleague who cause my day pass so fast and meaningful.

Maybe this few weeks I busy until forget those other thing, suddenly recall back that day Jie ask me to partner with him, I was so surprise that he will come to me and want me to become his partner. His reaction really surprise me and I just promise that I will consider and see how it is.


Still remember Yew told me about the minimum requirement to become the partner. That is why I just told Jie that I will consider if the requirement is not existed and those problem have been set off. He say he want to reverse me, haha...I was wonder why reserve me? Do you think I going to run away? haha...come on, impossible. haha..cause my leg too short liao la.

Now he got thing to busy with, so wish him all the best ya. Always here to support...

GooD LucK~ and About our engagement...we deal it later...C ya~


No comments: