Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Island cafe during National day..

31st Aug 2009

This year National day there have nothing in the town. No gathering, no celebration, no programme and have nothing due to the H1N1 issue.

The only thing everyone of us will feel happy I think that is because of the Holiday. After a nice nap along the journey, I am so energetic and started to find some programme for my day.

In the end, I have a date with Terrance at Island cafe just to hang out with him and release some bad feeling on me.

We have a lot of mind share and some of our though are same. So, we exchange our life story and childhood happiness...until current life issue.He asked me about my relation, I was stuck and don't know how to start it. I told him can we just skip this issue and he is very gentlemen without ask for the reason, we skip it.

After a moment,I felt so sorry to escape from it since he told me all of his thing and I like cheating him without do any sharing. So, I just highlight the main point and I asked him a Question. He give me a good answer and his though. I am glad...

This Question I have been asking myself day by day for so many time and even I know that the Question and the problem shouldn't place all on me but I will still think and analysis is that my problem, am I really did it wrongly and etc. After his answer and opinion, I think from now onward I can really let go those happened on me. Just because that is not the way I should be and I should have with some others human. I not dare to said with my full heart but at least I work hard.

Was chatting with him for so many thing...family, relation and whatever it is. In the end, he comment that I am just too easy to trust people. Sometime will let some bad human come to me hurt me and treat me bad. I am glad that he willing to share with me those silly story until midnight 1am.

Actually I don't know how to describe my feeling on that. I will only trust my friend instead of stranger. My family and Future Life partner, I will trust 1000000..........% in the rest of my life. Maybe I am really silly especially when someone trying to cheat me or lie to me. By the way, if live in a place which full with suspect and doubtful...I rather trust my friends. They want to cheat me or not, that is nothing to do...

For me, if You never want to trust people who surrounding you, you making them suffer and you will never happy and you will never get true love as well...( of course don't overload! eg: you have a ugly hairstyle but your friend still praise you and said: Nice nice..it look like Andy Lau...then you can just go to Slap your friend!)

*p/s: of course it is in a normal situation. Special cases are not included in this statement. If you know that fellow got some bad action on you and you still want to trust on him or her...you can go to bang your head with Tofu...that is what silly and STUPID called!!!

No comments: